Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chugga Chugga... Two Two!

My son LOVES Thomas & Friends, but for his 2nd birthday party, I just had to incorporate some vintage elements. Grady turned 2 on January 19, and despite most of his friends being sick for the party, we still had a great time. Of course I went all out, since my favorite thing to do is plan and produce products for kids' birthdays. I even made my own "Pin the Nose on Thomas" game. You can't get more fun!

Below are some photos from his party. You can view them on the Gallery page too. Let me know if I can help making your child's party extra special!


Got this idea from Pinterest:

Front door welcome sign

I'd found this amazing "Railway Express Special Agent"
authentic badge while antiquing one day. I placed it next to
some chocolate "gold rush" coins and some Rolos dynamite.


Cupcake toppers

Favor tags


No comments:

Post a Comment